Wednesday 20 April 2011

Random animal pics :)

I love dogs as much as I love cats because dogs
can sometimes understand you and they are great
to cuddle up to.

I love Giraffes because I love how they can reach
really high objects with their massive long necks.

I love cats because they are the most furry animals I have ever had as a pet
and also I love the purring they make when they are happy. 
I love leopards because I love the way they can sniff out there
prey really easily.
Horses aren't one of my favorite animals but I do love they way
they can jump over really big heights.

I love lions because they can see very well in the dark to hunt
down their pray and also they have a rapid speedy run. 



I like hamsters because they are very furry and very rapid
at running. 

I like Monkeys because they can swing from tree to tree and I
also love the sound they make when they are being cheeky.



A Tiger is one of my favorite animals because I think they
are very good at hunting down their prey and have very good
hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment